What is a white paper?
A white paper is an in-depth informational piece or an authoritative guide that informs people about a concrete problem (topic) and at the same time promotes the benefits of a company, product, or service.
In other words, a white paper is a persuasive and authoritative document that analyzes a problem, provides a solution, and promotes a product.
In the IT area, the white papers usually explain a theory behind a particular technology.
Typically, white papers require some information from the readers (such as an email address) for free download. This makes them a great way of collecting leads and creating mail subscribers.
However, white papers are much more than tools that bring you leads, mail subscribers, and more Facebook likes.
White papers are one of the most powerful marketing weapons that make your content interactive.
They help companies achieve higher sales and earn more trust, as their main goal is to give adequate solutions to readers’ problems.
Moreover, they spread your expertise over the internet and build your brand image as a professional in the industry.
The white paper can range from a few pages to hundreds of pages.
Our white paper creation services include:
- No fewer than 10 pages (and 3000 words) with included illustrations, graphs, and references where needed.
- Solid topic research.
- A professional, competent, and descriptive style.
- Educational content on a concrete topic that also emphasizes the value of your products or services.
- Well-organized structure including a title page, introduction, table of contents, several pages, and a conclusion.
- Format: PDF in portrait orientation.
See our pricing on white papers here